Residential Roof Maintenance
You’ve spent the better part of a decade in your current home. You want to have it last another decade. And you’re worried you may miss something along the way.
You probably know that roofs do not last forever, but what you probably didn’t know is that you can increase the longevity of your home’s roof by simply taking care of it properly.
At Renu Roofing, we understand if you rarely think of your roof and don’t want to add it onto the “honey-do” list. Our homes in Amarillo need the same kind of maintenance to last a long time.
Roof Maintenance Tips
In an effort to help you better take care of your roof, here are some tips:
- Trim the trees near your home
- Clean leaves and debris away from your roof and gutters
- Make sure your roof is ventilated properly
- Insulate the interior of your roof for better energy management
- Check your attic for water stains regularly
- Get a roof inspection at least twice per year
- Watch for signs of shingle or material damage
When to Call a Roofer for Repairs?
Your roof will need repairs at some point. It’s best to call your local roofer in Amarillo the moment you see signs of potential damage or leakage. The sooner you take care of these issues, the less you will pay in more severe damage. Here are some signs you should call your trusted team at Renu Roofing:
- Roof leaks
- Shingle blistering
- Missing or loose shingles
- Curling or broken shingles
- Loose shingle granules or tiles
If you’re in need of a roof inspection to maintain your roof, give Renu Roofing a call to request a quote.